First time set up
Fantastic, you’ve received your Frith box.
Lets help you get online.
- Take your Frith box out of its packaging but don’t throw it away just yet, you’ll need it later.
- Plug the power cable into your Frith and power it on.
- Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into your Frith box and the other end into your home broadband router.
- The portal will ask you to claim your box, you will need to enter the 12 digit code in red on the side of the packaging your Frith came in.
- Log in to https://portal.frithwifi.co.uk/ using your login details that have been emailed to you after you registered.
Setting up the kids network
Now that you’ve claimed your Frith box, lets set up the kids network.
Switch on the kids network.
You can Change the network name and kids password from this page too.
Setting up scheduling
To set up the WiFi scheduling click on schedule kids WiFi at the bottom of the Kids WiFi page in the portal.
Switch on the kids scheduling
Click on each day of the week and change the time your children can use the WiFi.
Don’t forget to save your settings.
Change your current home broadband password
We suggest you change your current home broadband password when you set up your Frith for the first time.
Sign into the Frith portal.
At the bottom of the Kids WiFi page you will find a link to access your broadband router.
Once signed in you will find the option to change your password. If you have any problems we suggest you contact your broadband provider.
Connect your kids devices
If you have changed your adults network password your kids devices will have been automatically disconnected from the WiFi. But if you haven’t that OK just make sure you go to the WiFi settings where you can disconnect and forget the main network from the device.
Once you’ve done this you can reconnect to the Frith kids network that will now be visible on the available networks list on the device.
Thats it, you’re all set up and ready to go.
Still having problems? Don’t worry, contact us through the website or email us at email@example.com